Apple cider vinegar is a dietary supplement that you can use to lose weight. Know what apple cider vinegar contains and how to take it to take advantage of its slimming properties. Apple cider vinegar is not just a condiment. It is a natural food with nutritional properties that can help our body. For example, apple cider vinegar can help you lose weight progressively and healthily. In addition, it has other health benefits that make it an ally of our daily habits. Next, you will discover why apple cider vinegar is a supplement that helps you lose weight and how you should take it to get the most out of it, without undesirable side effects.
What is Apple Cider Vinegar?
The vinegar apple is a drink that is made from the fermented alcoholic sugars of the fruit. It is also usually made from apple cider. Its aroma and flavor is fruity and intense, as a result of its malic acid content. The apple cider vinegar is elaborated in a fermentation process in two stages:
- First, the apples are crushed and combined with yeast to convert their sugar into alcohol.
- Second, bacteria are added to ferment the alcohol and convert it to acetic acid.
As a result, acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. In turn, the fermentation can be done by two different methods. Among them, we prefer the natural method. In this case, the fermentation is performed with yeast own fruit, and results in a food raw, organic, unfiltered, unpasteurized, with many health benefits.
Vinegar to Lose Weight
Apple cider vinegar is a potent remedy to lose weight in a simple way, without stopping to eat and without depriving yourself of any temptation.
“Apple cider vinegar causes the body to use fats as a source of energy, helping to convert them into sugar”.
In this way sugar is used in muscle cells. Consequently, apple cider vinegar provides the following benefits:
- Reduces blood sugar levels after meals, by delaying the digestion of starch.
- It reduces insulin levels and favors the burning of fats.
- Decreases high levels of triglycerides in the blood.
- Reduces abdominal fat.
- It accelerates the metabolism and increases, therefore, the consumption of calories.
- It has a satiating effect that slows down the digestive process and helps you eat less without suffering hunger.
- Its purifying capacity facilitates the elimination of unhealthy toxins and fats.
This diet should be supplemented with physical exercise two or three times a week to obtain greater benefits.
How to Take Apple Cider Vinegar
In addition to using it to flavor food, apple cider vinegar should be taken as follows:
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of natural fermented apple vinegar (30 ml)
- a pinch of baking soda
- Mix all the ingredients and consume them half an hour before each of the three main meals.
- The most effective time is early in the day, fasting and on an empty stomach.
- The water can be cold or hot.
- You can add a little honey.
As indicated, you should always take the vinegar diluted in water (or mixed with food) so that it does not cause digestive problems. In turn, the sodium bicarbonate that is included in the mixture helps to neutralize the vinegar acids to protect the stomach and tooth enamel.
Properties for Health
In addition to its slimming virtues, apple cider vinegar has many other health benefits:
- Alkalizing: Combats acidification that could predispose to certain diseases.
- Anti-inflammatory: Reduces inflammation and, therefore, some types of pain.
- Digestive and laxative: Improves the digestion process, fights acidity and promotes intestinal transit.
- Reduces high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Regulates body pH.
- Keeps teeth and mouth healthy.
- Fight the kidney stones.
- Prevents seasonal allergies.
- Strengthens the immune system and acts as a natural antibiotic.
- Avoid urine infections.
- Improves liver function.
In addition, it can be used topically, diluted in water, in the skin and hair, or to remove fungi or warts through a continuous treatment.
At the culinary level, apple cider vinegar is an excellent ingredient:
- It helps to enhance the flavor of food, without the need to add as much salt.
- It prolongs the conservation of food and prevents the growth of bacteria.
- Macerate some raw foods, such as vegetables, meat or fish.
- It is a natural disinfectant that can be used to clean vegetables that are added to salads.
In conclusion, a simple and natural ingredient such as apple cider vinegar provides multiple benefits for the body, for health and also for everyday tasks. So, take advantage of it and do not miss out on its benefits!