A Good diet to take care of the joints incorporates foods that fight inflammation to avoid ailments and premature wear. In addition, it suggests limiting some ingredients that can be harmful.
Nutrition plays a very important role in all aspects that have to do with health.
For that reason, it is convenient to adopt a Eating plan to take care of the joints before the ailments and wear. How should it be designed? A diet to take care of the joints involves increasing food consumption. On the other hand, these should favor the maintenance of cartilage, muscles and bones.
On the other hand, it is important to keep in mind that each person has nutritional requirements according to their age, weight and state of health. However, there are some generalities that serve to take care of joint health from an early age.
How should be Food to Take Care of the Joints?
There are many factors that can affect the development of joint diseases. First, the aging process is the main cause. However, bad habits, trauma and poor nutrition can accelerate it.
Therefore, we must ensure an optimal supply of essential nutrients can reduce the risk of alterations in inflammatory processes. Likewise, the diet should contribute to the protection of the cartilage, whose wear can cause rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis or osteoarthritis.
With a diet to take care of the joints, we seek to achieve several objectives:
- Of course, maintaining a healthy weight because the overweight and obesity worsen joint health.
- In addition, improve circulation to support the reduction of inflammation.
- Also, decrease the level of acidity in the body with alkaline ingredients.
- Also, ensure an optimal supply of nutrients that are reduced due to arthritis.
- On the other hand, control fluid retention by limiting sodium consumption.
Foods that contain too many purines, uric acid and saturated fats should be excluded. Indeed, the absorption of these substances can accelerate their deterioration or worsen the ailments.
Among these foods, we find:
- Red meats, sausages or smoked
- In addition, beef, chicken or pork viscera
- Also, pasteurized foods
- Of course, processed or quick food
- Refined sugars (including sweets, cereals and soft drinks)
- In addition, coffee and drinks with caffeine
- Also, chips and package snacks
- Of course, refined flours (bread and pastries)
- Whole Dairy
- Also, alcoholic beverages
Foods that Should be Moderated:
Some healthy foods should be taken in moderation for their oxalate content. Therefore, since this substance can worsen inflammation, it is better to avoid it in the diet to take care of the joints.
- Peppers and chili
- Also, pistachios and peanuts
- In addition, cocoa powder
- Wheat germ
In a diet plan to take care of the joints, healthy ingredients should be incorporated, low in calories, which allow losing weight and reducing inflammation. Luckily, there is a wide variety of options to design dishes while still eating a balanced diet.
- Fatty fish such as salmon, sardine or tuna (contain omega 3)
- Of course, extra virgin olive oil cold pressed
- In addition, seeds and flax oil
- Also, rapeseed oil
- In addition, nuts, hazelnuts and sunflower seeds
- Sesame seeds
- Also, quinoa and amaranth
- Of course, fresh vegetables (except forbidden ones)
- In addition, fruits rich in water
- Legumes (lentils, chickpeas, beans)
- Also, brown rice
- In addition, herbs and spices
Eating Tips to Take Care of the Joints:
To take a good diet to take care of the joints we must apply some basic nutrition advice.
Limit Salt Intake
Foods that contain too much sodium can affect the appearance of fluid retention. Therefore, because this problem increases levels of inflammation, it leads to joint pain and fatigue.
Drink Plenty of Water
Drinking enough fluid throughout the day can help protect the cartilage against premature wear. This tissue is responsible for covering the ends of the bones so that the joints move smoothly. Therefore, if they deteriorate, inflammation and pain increase.
Take Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Eating blue fish twice a week helps get good doses of omega 3 fatty acids. Indeed, its proper assimilation prevents and combats inflammation, since it helps to make prostaglandins.
Eat Legumes 3 Times a Week
On the other hand, legumes are an interesting source of complex carbohydrates and vegetable proteins. Therefore, its consumption 3 times a week helps maintain optimal energy expenditure. In addition, it helps maintain good muscle and joint health.
Make Five Meals a Day
Instead of making three hearty meals it is better to make five moderate meals. This allows maintaining the metabolism at a good pace to avoid overweight. In addition, it prolongs the feeling of fullness and prevents excessive fatigue.
In summary, to improve the diet to take care of the joints, it is important to make good choices.
joint lubrication food, joint health food, food for healthy joints and cartilage, how to improve joint health naturally, how to lubricate knee joints naturally, foods that make rheumatoid arthritis worse, joint health supplements, what food is good for joint lubrication
#jointlubricationfood #jointhealthfood #foodforhealthyjointsandcartilage #howtoimprovejointhealthnaturally #howtolubricatekneejointsnaturally #foodsthatmakerheumatoidarthritisworse #jointhealthsupplements #whatfoodisgoodforjointlubrication