Brewer’s yeast may contain more or less benefits, depending on the manufacturing process that has passed. Surely you know this food, or maybe you have consumed it in some preparation. If you still do not add it to your dishes, after reading this article you will run to buy it. Carrying out the brewer’s yeast diet is one of the best decisions you can make in your life.Silencil
Lost Book of Remedies
Brewer’s Yeast, a Superfood
Did you know that it is one of the foods with the highest nutritional profile? Pay attention to all its components:
- 8 essential amino acids.
- 10 essential amino acids to form protein.
- 40% protein
- 14 minerals, including selenium, chromium, zinc, copper, calcium and iron.
- 20 vitamins among which those of group B stand out
- Nucleic acid, vital for cell regeneration
- Biotin and dietary fiber
Who should Consume the Brewer’s Yeast?
It is perfect for:
- Pregnant and lactating women.
- Children in the development stage (especially up to 7 years).
- The teenagers
- Athletes (improves performance and oxygenates muscle tissues).
- Those who are dieting to lose weight.
- Vegetarians and vegans (to increase protein intake).
- Old people.
- People with food deficiencies.
- Those who have anemia.
- The diabetics.
- Those who suffer from hormonal imbalances (progesterone, thyroid , testosterone).
- Cancer patients.
- People who have undergone surgery or surgery.
- Those who suffer food problems (bulimia, anorexia, malnutrition).
- Those with liver diseases.
- Those with high cholesterol
As you have noticed, beer yeast has many benefits for almost all groups of people, at any age and condition.
What is Brewer’s Yeast?
Brewer’s yeast is a ferment that is obtained in the manufacturing process of one of the most consumed beverages in the world but, unlike this one, it does not have alcohol. It is produced by the decomposition of barley, causing a dry and pulverized fungus called Saccharomyces cerevisiae . It can be grown in laboratories to be used as a nutritional supplement, but most of the beer yeasts that we consume today are obtained from what is left over from the manufacturing process of the beverage. However, before reaching the markets, it is cleaned and the bitterness is removed and in those steps it loses a part of its beneficial components, therefore, it is not of the best quality if we compare it with what is achieved as soon as possible. Prepare the beer. It is necessary then that you buy live yeast, that is, that you have not gone through any refining process or “improved” (which actually makes it worse).
There are two types of beer yeasts, bitter and debased, depending on the procedure they have received. Bitter yeast has a greater amount of nutrients than unbalanced yeast, for the reasons we have already explained.
Take Advantage of the Benefits of Beer Yeast to Lose Weight
It is advisable to consume between 20 and 30 grams of brewer’s yeast daily. This protein supplement, which can be purchased in dietitians and naturist homes, is used by many people who perform hypo caloric diets. It is good to pay attention when acquiring it. In some places it comes in three presentations or flavors (natural, apple, cheese …) depending on whether you want to consume it with sweet or salty foods.
“It can be mixed with all foods if we want to enrich their nutritional values, that is, enhance their benefits”.
Some foods with which you can ingest the brewer’s yeast are milk, yogurts, natural juices, homemade smoothies, with cereals, in salad with vegetables, cooked in a paste, in the cakes, in desserts, diluted in a tea, in meats and vegan burgers. As you can see, it is a very versatile product.
Tips for the Diet of the Brewer’s Yeast
- Be sure to buy live yeast that is bitter, to avoid chemical or washing processes that take away many of your nutrients.
- Pour it in your natural smoothies (fruit or vegetable) during the day to satisfy your appetite and feed better.
- Buy flaked yeast to add to your dishes (salads, pies or whatever your diet includes). With a small teaspoon you will be adding proteins and vitamins, and without adding too many calories.
- Start your morning with brewer’s yeast mixed in a glass of warm water with a little lemon juice. It has to be fasted for two weeks in a row. Wait half an hour for breakfast.
- Every time you are hungry, do not attack everything in the fridge. Better if you sprinkle brewer’s yeast on raw vegetables like carrots or cucumbers.
- Add brewer’s yeast into your lunch salad or grilled hamburger. With a small portion you will feel much more satiated and energized to continue your journey.
- It is recommended that you consume baking powder or flakes, or, live, three times a day (10 grams each time, approximately), for a month followed, to obtain good results.
- Do not forget to read the instructions that come in the package. This way you will know the exact amounts for each food.
- Lead a healthy life As much as you comply with the diet of brewer’s yeast, you must exercise two or three times a week, drink two liters of water daily and avoid certain foods such as coffee, fried foods, flours and foods. Sugars (refined). In this way, you can get very good results in less time.
how to use brewers yeast, brewers yeast pills, brewers yeast nutrition, brewers yeast benefits, brewers yeast powder, brewers yeast, brewers yeast vs nutritional yeast, brewers yeast tablets to gain weight, supplementweek.com, supplementweek
#howtousebrewersyeast #brewersyeastpills #brewersyeastnutrition #brewersyeastbenefits #brewersyeastpowder #brewersyeast #brewersyeastvsnutritionalyeast #brewersyeasttabletstogainweight #supplementweekcom #supplementweek